- Charles Camosy answers your questions about animals and Christian ethics over at The Dish. In the first video, Camosy makes the case for factory farming as a “structural sin”. In the second and third videos, he tackles the question “Should Christians Eat Animals?” More to come soon!
- There is a free PDF version of Daniel Miller’s dissertation, out of which his book, Animal Ethics and Theology: The Lens of the Good Samaritan, was developed.
- A new blog to check out: Dominion in the Image of God
- An interesting story about a dog named Guinefort, who was venerated as a martyr and a saint in the 13th century (albeit unofficially)
- The AAR’s annual meeting is coming up, and there will be a panel discussion of David Clough’s book On Animals (Vol. 1): Systematic Theology. So stoked!
- Hampton Creek Food’s new all plant-based egg substitute “Beyond Eggs” has been getting a lot of attention lately. I’m interested.